Old 11-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Mark Prout

Default Habenaria radiata

Thanks, Bob. Jay's is my customary first web reference for species. Great
resource, ain't it? Just don't use it with IE. It loads much faster with
Netscape and Mac OS X's Safari.

From: "Bob Walsh"
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.orchids,rec.gardens
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 03:46:11 GMT
Subject: Habenaria radiata

Mark,

A picture may be found at:
http://www.orchidspecies.com/indexfghijkl.htm#sec8

Culture information also but it doesn't compare to that posted by paghat the
ratgirl.

Bob

"Mark Prout" wrote in message
I have received six tubers of this terrestrial orchid native to Japan

where
it is known as the Egret Orchid. It is also known taxonomically as

pecteilis
radiata.

Do any of you have experience growing these? I've found only two