Old 26-01-2009, 02:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default We will see if it can be fixed

Jangchub wrote in
:

Oh, I see. So the cheese you eat is not processed? Cheese is
glue.

i make cheese. there's no glue in it (& there are vegetable rennet
substitutes).

You had a five year old child still suckling?

yes. although at 5 it's more for comfort than nutrition. to be
technical actually, i weaned him on his 5th birthday, so i had a
nursing 4 year old.

you will need to take synthetic vitamins with that diet
however,
because there are vitamins that are unavailable in just plant
matter, like B12.

No I won't! How ridiculous. I get everything I need from my
diet. Cows don't eat B-12 or other vitamins. They somehow
develop very large bodies full of protein and muscle...but are
also comprimed of 60% fat.

you aren't a cow. you are a human. you can't utilize food the same
was a cow can. you don't have a rumen. you can't get B 12 from a
vegan diet.

Malabsorption comes from meat using up too much of our calcium
to digest. I don't want to get into a big fight about it,
clearly that's not my aim, nor is it to inflict you with forced
vegetarianism, but you are not correct when you say we don't get
all we need from a plant based diet.

umm hmm.
lee