Old 26-01-2009, 04:37 PM
Hedgeman Hedgeman is offline
Registered User

[quote='Charlie Pridham[_2_];828313']In article 9d17783a-dd8d-4cee-872c-
,
says...
This morning I found a hole dug in my lawn, about two inches deep and
obviously made by paws and claws. Next to the hole was the remains of
a hedgehog - prickles only the rest had gone (eaten?) Can anybody
suggest what the predator might have been?

If the hedgehog was "turned inside out" it was definitely a badger. You should also be able to see the claw marks in the holes in the lawn as well.