Old 26-01-2009, 08:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default o.pictures down?

Joe (I think it's Joe?),

That is an archives site. Many, if not most, of us can no longer post to or
access Usenet binaries groups at all. Our ISPs no longer carry them. Long
story. Anyway, this thread is referencing a new site that Kye built. Look
upthread for details.

Diana

"jtill" wrote in message
On Jan 20, 9:10 pm, tenman wrote:
Tests have revealed I'm not able to access o.pictures. It keeps saying
'connection times out'. Anyone else having that problem?

My ISP didn't carry it for years, now it is there at
http://www.usenet-replayer.com/group...s.orchids.html
for how long, who knows, may just be Firefox or some back door. It is
just a replayer so who knows what it is or how current.