Old 26-01-2009, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Sos: Stephen Wolstenholme

The message
from Anne Welsh Jackson contains these words:
Rusty_Hinge wrote:
Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:
On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 01:59:09 +0000, D520
wrote:

Father's name ''Roy'' ?

Not me.

There's another Stephen Wolstonholme of my very faint acquaintance -
assuming he isn't our Steve - who used to be, and may still be, a
customer of a hi-fi business called The Emporium.

Are you talking about "our" Steve Wolstenholme (i.e. the Zetnutter)?
This Steve is a different Ateve IYSWIM.

Check first that he is a different entity, and if he is, e-mail me, and
I'll give you the Emporium's e-addy.

No, *OUR* Steve Wolstenholme wasn't the Emporium customer.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig