Old 26-01-2009, 04:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default fear of the unknown? rather OT

On 24 Jan, 19:57, Neuneu le Jardinier
wrote:
Le Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:10:23 -0800 (PST), Judith in France a utilisé son
clavier pour dire :

The seeds in France leave something to be
desired, did I tell you I got some packets completely empty!!!

From ?
--
Salut la compagnie

Mon Beau Jardin est derrière La Grille Vertehttp://www.la-grille-verte.net

In Issoire, Puy de Dome. I think it was Gamme Verte but it could have
been from a nursery in Haute Loire, I live in garden places and always
buy something. I cn't make up my mind whether I would like to be
locked into a library overnight or a nursery? BTW I love the gates
on your site.

Judith