Old 27-01-2009, 05:31 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer[_2_] Nick Cramer[_2_] is offline

Default Racoons

~ jan wrote:
[ . . . ]
LOL! Probably also illegal here. Though I did run this story on my local
e-mail ponding list about this lady and her raccoon problems. It was well
written and amusing... at first, but I didn't read it all the way thru
when I sent it out in 3 installments. Unfortunately in Part 3 she had
decided to trap them and when she actually caught them, she didn't know
what to do.... so she toss them trap and all into her pond!!!! [ . . . ]

sigh Drowning must be a horrible way to die. My philosophy has always
been that a killing should be quick, painless and unanticipated. I have few
regrets in that regard. I have put a koi in a large bag of water in my
freezer. I'd like to think that it died peacefully. another sigh

families! I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.