Old 27-01-2009, 02:35 PM posted to austin.gardening,rec.gardens.orchids
Geoff[_8_] Geoff[_8_] is offline

Default Austin Orchid Society's 38th Annual Show

On Jan 26, 11:54*am, monique wrote:
Geoff wrote:
Heart O' Texas Orchid Society's
38th Annual Show & Sale,
"Gallery of Orchids"
February 7th & 8th, 2009
Zilker Botanical Gardens Center
2220 Barton Springs Road,
Austin, TX 78746

Are the public allowed to come and take photos? Or are cameras discouraged?
M. Reed

My heavens yes...in fact we encourage you to bring your camera and a
good nose too, so you can smell all the different fragrances that
orchid put off. So please, bring your camera, bring your friends, the
more the merrier. We are also having hourly raffle's for plants that
have been donated by the 10 vendors that will be at the show. See you
there!

Geoff