Old 27-01-2009, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mel[_11_] Mel[_11_] is offline

Default Carrot fly

"p. pleater" wrote

I too have been thinking about investing in some Enviromesh for my sprouts
to keep Cabbage Moths and Small Cabbage Whites off.
Is it soft and "drape-able" like say curtain netting, or is it more
stiffish (if that's a word).

Yes, it's drapeable. I've just looked at the pack and it's called Haxnicks
EcoGreen (they have a website). I bought it from a garden centre for about
£15. It's certainly not cheap, but apparently it lasts many years (unless
it blows away or gets nicked).