Old 27-01-2009, 05:32 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_1_] JB[_1_] is offline

Default Visited by A GBH Today

Home today because of inclement weather. Had another visit by the GBH. I
could swear I'm counting fewer fish in the pond but not sure if that's for
real or they're just doing a good job hiding out. At least I can account for
my largest fish. No longer am I watching quietly while the GBH skulks over
to the pond's edge after landing. Instead, I'm flying out the door whooping
and clapping. sigh

"JB" wrote in message
m...
Saw a Great Blue Heron fly off from beside my pond today when I drove up.
I've got leaf netting over the pond so I'm not worried about the fish,
yet. I usually take it off after all the leaves have fallen but may want
to rethink that this year.