Old 28-01-2009, 02:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Growing Fennel

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Saw lots of fennel today but none in a particularly accessible area.
I'll keep looking, or I'll do it the hard way ;O)
--

Billy

It's ok, just if it's convenient. :-)
At the very least, I'll pay you for postage like you did for _me_!

If I can get over to the New Braunfels HEB early enough before they've
cut them all up on the right day, I may be able to get some pads from
them. It might be what you are looking for.

They skin and slice them right there at the store so their Nopales are
fresh. I just have to get lucky and hit them on the right time and day.
--
Peace! Om

"Any ship can be a minesweeper. Once." -- Anonymous