Old 28-01-2009, 02:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default Plants: - Sedum-web.jpg (1/2)

Garrapata wrote:

Any competent picture viewer will have an option to reduce large images
to whatever size you want. If you refuse to take a minimal effort to
solve your problem you have no right to complain.

You are just another "newbie" who just doesn't get it. I have been
reading and posting in this newsgroup for over 12 years and it is just
in the past year or so that people (newbies) have become so
inconsiderate as to bash a poster who they don't agree with. There is
no reason to post a 20 x 28 inch picture in a usenet newsgroup (and some
are posting larger pictures than that). The usenet binary newsgroups
are for causal viewing, not "full resolution" pictures. At one time we
(the people that stated this group) suggested that pictures be limited
to 5 x 7". I think that is still a reasonable size. If you want to
post larger pictures, post them on a web site (like I do).
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL