Old 29-01-2009, 11:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default Plants: - Sedum-web.jpg (1/2)

Basketweaver wrote:
Regarding large photos, what's the purpose in posting photos larger than
will fit on our monitors without our resizing them? It tells me the poster
is too lazy to take the extra step and leaves that works to the viewers.

Pam,

I have asked that exact question over the years and I have never got an
answer from any of the "mine is larger than yours" posters. I agree
with you that it is laziness on the part of the poster and/or a "snob"
thing. I think that we are getting a lot of the "PBS types" and all of
us "dirt" gardeners who have been posting here for years just don't
count (in their eyes) any longer.

Have you notice how "pricky" some of the responders are when someone
offers a suggestion? This newsgroup sure isn't what it used to be and
it no wonder why a lot of ISPs have stopped carrying it.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL