Old 30-01-2009, 12:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Brown Kate Brown is offline

Default Recommend ladies gardening gloves- small?

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009, Paul wrote
Hi
Any recommendations for ladies gardening gloves? My partner wants some
quality gloves to keep hands clean, but enable easy movement, so
flexible, soft gloves,
not the thick gloves for thorns etc. Also very small size.
Thanks for any feedback.
Paul.

The best I ever found were also the cheapest. They were simple thick
cottony knit gloves dipped in green latex, dry, warm and robust enough
to withstand small thorns while being flexible enough to use for
planting out, also washable. I bought two pairs a year or so ago, in
case they proved flimsy, but the first pair is still going strong.
Sadly this was in a French supermarket....

There are some similar here, would they be small enough? They may look
too cheap to be 'quality' but if they are like the French ones, they
work beautifully.

http://www.greenfingers.com/supersto...200354&pf_id=L
S4580D

--
Kate B

PS 'elvira' is spamtrapped - please reply to 'elviraspam' at cockaigne dot org dot uk if you
want to reply personally