Old 30-01-2009, 10:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy Maroochy is offline

Default Thanks: - Beebalm-Red-2.jpg (1/1)

Donn Thorson wrote:
I came to the group to share my pictures. Guess it isn't about the
content of those pictures that is important, but only the size of the
pictures. So I'll solve the problem. Here is one of my new micro-dot,
dial-up friendly, resized pictures.

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic, but the obvious thing to do, seeing
you want to share your photos, is to size them so everyone can see them. I
belong to the "can't be bothered looking at large files" brigade, my time is
limited and if it's going to take time to down load or I have to combine and
decode, I just skip them.