Old 30-01-2009, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default bleached paper

On Jan 30, 3:15*pm, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 06:28:23 -0800 (PST), moghouse
wrote:

On 30 Jan, 13:48, Martin wrote:

It seems tea bags contain chlorine and dioxines. So, no more used tea bags on
the garden )

Where has that Dutch good taste gone?

They never had any. BTW I'm not Dutch.

Tea bags are not fit to line
your dustbin.

UK supermarkets are stuffed with boxes of tea bags.

The Dutch haven't had dustbins for decades.

If you want a decent cup of tea buy leaf tea and mix two
thirds strong tea with one third Earl Grey and you will never use a
tea bag again!

I rarely use tea bags, I prefer coffee. The Dutch & Germans dunk tea bags in
warm water.

At a job interview in NL, I was given a drink whilst I was waiting. I asked what
the curious tasting luke warm liquid in a plastic cup was. The answer was "tea".
--

Martin

I realize you are not a native but you are surrounded by cloggies so
something must rub off. I must say the only time I visited Holland I
was forced to drink coffee, though I was much impressed by the ham and
cheese breakfasts. The British supermarkets are stuffed with a great
many foods that I would never eat!