Old 31-01-2009, 12:54 AM posted to aus.gardens
YMC YMC is offline

Default Whats a good Nectarine Tree to grow?

I was thinking of growing a Nectarine tree in my backyard. My Uncle used to
have a really great one - it produced these fantastic fruits which we
allowed to ripen on the branch - then we plucked them when they were ripe.
They were the most sweetest things I've ever tasted. But they were very
easily damaged by that stage; so I suspect thats why you can't buy them at
the supermarket.

Any recommendations for a Nectarine tree?