Old 31-01-2009, 04:19 AM posted to aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default Whats a good Nectarine Tree to grow?

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 04:07:35 +0000, Totoblue wrote:

Any recommendations for a Nectarine tree?

We are in Melbourne eastern suburbs (clay soil). We have from memory a
Nectarine Goldmine.

Anyone care to make a recommendation on a suitable variety fo SW Sydney
(Camden-Campbelltown)? The chief gardener wants to try mini orchards, but
I thnk we might just as well go a full tree since we planning on plonking
five futi tress in the middle of the large garden bed.