Old 31-01-2009, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Privacy screen

CamRAIN wrote:
Hi, we have an issue with a neighbour who borders our rear garden, he
has a complete view of our patio and conservatory and I wish to screen
the view. Can anyone recommend potted plants/trees that will provide
year round privacy, approx 8ft tall, reasonably priced and hardy as the
wind blows between the houses. Any help appreciated.

Pyrachanthus hedging sounds ideal.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.