Old 31-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

[quote=Alan;828681Fast delivery is becoming normal practice for companies that want to
stay in business. Gone are the days of "please wait 28 days for
delivery" or "we will put it in the post when we feel like it." or in the case of Thompson & Morgan "we've sold out but we will charge your card and send you the goods in a year's time"![/QUOTE]

Yes but you pay for it in the long run by higher prices. 2 or 3 days is quite an acceptable delivery time as far as I am concerned.