Old 23-02-2003, 11:27 PM
zhanataya

Default Favorite Plants??

On 23 Feb 2003 14:21:04 -0800, (Dave Chalton)
wrote:

"LeeAnne" wrote in message ...
Hi all gardening buds (pun intended, lol)

Of all the things you have growing in your garden(s) which could you not
live without? I know it's a toughie, but pick one . . .

Mine would probably be the purple coneflower . . . or sunflowers, wait, no
it's the sweet peas, ack no change that it's the columbine . . .arrrgghhh,
even I can't do it!! If I lived where I could grow them, it would be the
bird of paradise plant that I saw everywhere in San Diego a couple years
ago.

Mine wouldn't technically be a garden plant - certainly not here in
Scotland, but if someone sprayed my chilli plants - ooooh, there'd be
trouble. So that would be mine, and you can eat them too!

I just ordered a disgusting amount of chile plants from Cross Country
Nursery. I don't know much about edibles but if they come true from
seed would you like me to send some to you at the end of season if
Scotland allows for seed import.

zhan