Old 01-02-2009, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default OT OT OT

On 1/2/09 13:07, in article ,
"Jennifer Sparkes" wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Snip
Fusspot. ;-) I've never been able to go in for the scented teas at all and
am just plain old builder's tea, for preference. Have you - bringing us
back to some form of on-topic - tried the 'new' tea grown down in Cornwall?

Yes, I have tried the 'Tea from Cornwall' and liked it.

Jennifer

Where did you get it, Jennifer? I *think* I read it was going to be sold at
Fortnum & Mason? It must have taken a good few years of patience before
they got to the stage of their first harvest.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com