Old 01-02-2009, 11:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default Protecting Fruit Trees

In message , gasdoctor
writes

Hi,

Been a while since I posted.
Need some opinions.

Its about to get very cold in the UK and I was wondering whether I
should wrap up and protect my cherry tree.

Its a 3 yr old sunburst on a giesela5 rootstock. It was in a pot until
November and since then Ive transplanted it into the ground (in Nov).
Its on a south southeast facing wall and fairly sheltered.

Ive bubble wrapped the more exposed branches.

Any advice?

Cheers

Unsure but you may like to consider posting on ng. uk.rec.gardening
where these is lots of highly qualified support.

Good luck!
--
Gopher .... I know my place!