Old 01-02-2009, 10:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default OT OT OT

On 1/2/09 19:13, in article ,
"Rusty_Hinge" wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 1/2/09 00:15, in article
,
"Rusty_Hinge" wrote:

I have over 20 varieties of tea - proper leaf tea, not hay-cushions.

Fusspot. ;-)

ITYM 'teapot'

I've never been able to go in for the scented teas at all and
am just plain old builder's tea, for preference.

I have very few 'scented' varieties - Earl Grey (with real burglar
moth); mango-flavoured black tea; lichee-flavoured ditto.

Have you - bringing us
back to some form of on-topic - tried the 'new' tea grown down in Cornwall?

No - *FAR* too pricey, and such reports I have heard are not encouraging.

Well, Jennifer has tried it and Jennifer likes it so I may just have to
follow her lead. I know her to be a lady of taste and discernment - we
frequent the same helicopters and she's visited our garden. ;-))
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com