Old 11-04-2003, 04:34 PM
Saffy

Default Ceanothus problem

C" wrote in message
m...
I bought a Ceanothus a couple of years ago. The problem is that on
most of the branches there are no leaves on the inner half. It has
always been like this and looks very straggly. It has been a couple of
years now and it seems to be struggling. Does any one know if this is
normal or if not if there is anything I can do to get it looking more
healthy.
TIA
Steve

I have one of these in my garden and it is very bare in the centre. When it
flowers though I think it is lovely and only wish it flowered for longer.
Here in Ayrshire it does tend to get by frost and I guess thats why its a
bit stark in places.

Saffy.
--
Please feel free to visit my homemade greetings cards website at
www.saffys-cards.8k.com