Old 02-02-2009, 08:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Privacy screen

In article ,
says...
but the Clematis rehederiana
entangled with that has lost its leaves, so I hope we don't lose it.

Mine is always deciduous so hopefully yours will be ok, I have only lost
my plant once and that was the year I pruned it hard in January, I now
wait till late Feb but have no idea whether the original timing was the
cause of it dying (no wonder people end up doing daft good luck
routines!)
Given your edge of moor location it often surprises me how much colder we
are here, even the Phormiums have been badly damaged and its frozen in
solid again today, never going to get my wall finished at this rate!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk