Old 02-02-2009, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Recommend ladies gardening gloves- small?

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:23:42 +0000, Paul
wrote:

Hi
Any recommendations for ladies gardening gloves? My partner wants some
quality gloves to keep hands clean, but enable easy movement, so
flexible, soft gloves,
not the thick gloves for thorns etc. Also very small size.
Thanks for any feedback.
Paul.

I recently found some pink gloves with a donation from the cost going
to Breast Cancer.
They are cotton with plastic-coated palms. I find them good an
flexible.
I've bought at 2 places. The best were from a Wyvale, but the second
Wyvale I tried for more didn't have them.
Try Greenfingers.com

Pam in Bristol