Old 02-02-2009, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Snowdrops in the green

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:
On 1 Feb, 22:57, Sacha wrote:
On 1/2/09 22:07, in article
, "Pam

Pam, we don't do these mail order but as an urgler I'll be happy to
send you
some when we get them in. *(Stand back, people - Pam only!) * Let me know
roughly how many you'd like because we bundle them up roughly and
they'll be
a present from Devon. *Email the Nursery at
with your valid email address and I'll get some off to you when they're
ready. All I can tell you is that ours come from a local estate that has
literally millions, digs them up and sells some through us - some are
single, some are double and that's the difference. *No posh ID or named
varieties if only because they've been on that estate for too long for
anyone to know which they are! *;-)

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon