Old 02-02-2009, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default fear of the unknown? rather OT

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 1/2/09 17:14, in article ,
"Rusty_Hinge" wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 22/1/09 21:50, in article ,
" wrote:
In article ,
Sacha wrote:

How clever of you! I'll try to find that though I shall probably
be hauled
up by the local police for having threatening literature on my wind
screen.
There's another I want to find to counteract the 'baby on board'
ones, which
says 'Pasty on board'. ;-)

That's an idea. I should prefer one that says "Baby on toast" :-)

Wotchit feller. You're talking to a doting granny here! ;-)

Quite! A baby is not just for Christmas...

And YOU are talking to the mother of 3. I know. ;-)

How long did they last after Christmas?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig