Old 11-04-2003, 05:08 PM
Essjay001

Default Wild birds

Bart Bailey scribbled:

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:36:43 +0000 (UTC), "Essjay001"
wrote:

Just so all the cat lovers know, cats are responsible for 55 MILLION
wild bird deaths per year according to the TV last night.

How many cats succumb to vehicles per annum? ;-)

Not 55 Million I'll bet and I doubt the number is very great at all.

However, talking Roadkill on a 5 mile strech of road between Mile Elm and
Melksham, in Wilts15 Badgers, 3 foxes, numerous Hedgehogs and several
Pheasants in just 2 months, each of which is more important than any
pampered cat.

Steve R