Old 03-02-2009, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider Spider is offline

Default Snowdrops in the green

"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
. uk...
The message
from "Spider" contains these words:

Got to dash now - just been invited out for tea :~)). I'll look in again
later.

Just bought a rather nice old teapot. When I've eased some slight dents
out and straightened one of the feet I'll post a pic.

Lovely :~). I hope it doesn't have a rusty hinge as well! {:~

How many cups of tea with it?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

I had two cups of tea, thank you, and I was very good and declined biscuits.

There is something lovely about teapots, isn't there? - apart from the tea,
that is!
I have a friend who collects them, and I have one or two myself. Alas,
nobody seems to make decaff loose leaf tea; sacrilege, I know, but migraine
doesn't give me a lot of choice, so I'm doomed to drink teabag tea most of
the time. Fortunately, I've found a brand I quite enjoy. I'd still like a
'proper' brew, though. Nothing quite like it.

Oops .. we seem to have wobbled off topic .. or at least changed the thread
from Galanthus nivalis to Camellia chinensis! Oh well, never mind. Enjoy
your teapot.

Spider