Old 03-02-2009, 04:19 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Racoons

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 19:37:20 EST, Bonnie NJ wrote:

After reading your post, I'm glad my pond is iced over. Between that
and the snow cover it's enough to have to check that the airstone is
still working. No worries about raccoons here. The newspaper had a
photo of a blue heron in a local creek last week - I thought they'd be
long gone.
Bonnie
NJ

Between the screens & hot wire, I'm not having pond worries. Haven't seen
or heard the raccoons is many a night now. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us