Old 04-02-2009, 01:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider Spider is offline

Default Snowdrops in the green

"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
. uk...
The message
from "Spider" contains these words:

I got some tea nuts from Chiltern Seeds some years ago, but they didn't
germinate. They have a very short viability.

Never heard of those. In one sense, I *am* a tea nut!, but that's not
quite
the same thing. Pity you couldn't get it to grow. Was it a Camellia
relative, or what ..?

The tea bush - Camellia sinensis - has nuts - about the size of an
acorn, but a bit rounder.

They should be planted immediately, if not earlier...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Now I understand. Thanks.