Old 04-02-2009, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default snowdrops on line

In article ,
Sacha wrote:

This sort of thing reminds me of the man who tried to sell me a car on the
grounds that it was a lovely colour and had a really easy-to-remember number
plate. He was about 30 and I was in my 50s at the time. I need hardly say
that I didn't buy that car or any car from the establishment he graced with
his stupidity.

I came very close to being thrown out of the salesroom by one that
got annoyed by my description of all the fancy features, like air
conditioning, central locking as so on, as gimmicks that reduced
the value of the car in my eyes.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.