Old 05-02-2009, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Privacy screen

On 5/2/09 12:45, in article , "fernwood"
wrote:

CamRAIN;828601 Wrote:
Hi, we have an issue with a neighbour who borders our rear garden, he
has a complete view of our patio and conservatory and I wish to screen
the view. Can anyone recommend potted plants/trees that will provide
year round privacy, approx 8ft tall, reasonably priced and hardy as the
wind blows between the houses. Any help appreciated.

holly..juniper skyrocket ..non invasive bamboo..fast growing privet
that can be easily clipped to make a neat tall hedge ..camellia
japonica as long as there's no early morning sun...fatsia japonica.

Camellias can be used if they're not planted facing east in a frosty
location.

--
Sacha