Old 05-02-2009, 10:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Hello Again , ABPO ?

Hi, Keith,

It had to be explained to me as well. Go to Tools; then Accounts; then
News; then Add. From there, follow the directions and enter the number I
gave you where it asks for the name of your server. Then you will need to
subscribe (free) to the two newsgroups that the server offers.

Diana

"keith kent" wrote in message
Hello Diana
Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but how do you access with the I.P no, i
use IE 7/Outlook express

Thanks Keith

Hi, Keith,

Months back, the major ISPs in the States dropped all binaries groups.
It's a long story, but the result is that many (most?) of us can no
longer access abpo.

One of our long time posters, Kye, from Australia, hooked us up again
with a new server. The number is 121.208.40.178.

There you can subscribe to two newsgroups: orchids (text group) and
orchids.pictures.

Hope this helps. It was a royal pain for those of us who got shut down.

Diana

"keith kent" wrote in message
Hello all , i have not posted for a long time .

I know this may have been covered before but cannot find trace .What has
happened to abpo i only have 4 posts and none are of orchids it has
been like this for a while now , no action .

Whats going on ?

Regards keith