Old 06-02-2009, 03:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Hello Again , ABPO ?

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 22:17:55 -0000 in keith kent wrote:
Hello all , i have not posted for a long time .

I know this may have been covered before but cannot find trace .What has
happened to abpo i only have 4 posts and none are of orchids it has been
like this for a while now , no action .

Whats going on ?

The ISPs either dropped their USENET servers or dropped binaries from
their servers.
The free access to USENET tends to be without binaries.

Some folks have moved pictures off to sites such as flickr,
but the ense of community is fairly destroyed.

--
Chris Dukes
davej eskimos have hundreds of words for snow. I have two. Bullshit.