Old 06-02-2009, 03:03 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Ripening pears

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message

Anne as a family historian, you surprise me. I never wrote that
David didn't respond to me.

If you put your critical reading hat on, you should be wondering why
David is being such a dill given that he's admitted to asking the
quesion last year.

No but he said he had missed your posting...and what has being a
family historian got to do with it ?

PLONK

Settle down you lot. Why are you disputing? My memory is faulty. I
repeat myself. And say the same thing over again. And sometimes ask
questions more than once. And forget why I am I typing. What is this all
about again?

i think it IS about how grumpy we all are in the heat :-) (well, i know _i_
am - it's primarily been 40 degrees- to 44 degrees almost every day for
bloody weeks & weeks in my back yard. a cool day is 38. my garden is grumpy
too, consequently).

i can't help you about the nectarines, though. all i can do is whinge.
kylie