Old 06-02-2009, 11:08 AM
Dandy Lion Dandy Lion is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjr View Post
Hi All,

I'm about to build a greenhouse on some existing paving slabs. The slabs are very firmly laid, but are not perfectly level. I'm building a 4' x 6' greenhouse and along the 6' length the slabs are virtually level, but along the 4' length it drops by about 15mm. I'm using a metal base supplied with the greenhouse. With this amount of fall is it OK to bolt the base directly to the slabs, or should I try and level it up (if so using what?)? The greenhouse is in a sheltered site, so it won't have to content with very high winds.

I'd appreciate any advice.
Hello I found a useful page on a site on greenhouse bases and I figured you may find it a useful reference. You may have it sorted now but here you go :
http://www.gabrielash.com/base-calculator

good luck !