Old 06-02-2009, 10:09 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Part_No Part_No is offline

Default Broad beans peeping through

Nanzi wrote in news:5c2686b7-6a81-415f-a0fb-
:

On Feb 4, 9:46*am, Omelet wrote:
In article ,

*"Part_No" wrote:
I sowed 50 broad beans a couple of days after christmas and have
been looking out for signs of growth every day, and to my amazement
after the snow melted (yesterday) what do I see?
A very close inspection reveals 14 very very young plants, as if
someone fired a starting pistol, cos today another 7 are poking out.

I had almost given up!

As a novice gardener this is wwwwooooooooow

Part_No

Beans are fun to grow. :-)
--
Peace! Om

"If the enemy is in range, so are you."
-Infantry Journal

Where are you located Part No?
Nan in DE

North Lincs UK, not famous for it's good weather :-(

Part_No