Old 11-04-2003, 05:56 PM
Dewitt

Default Local wildlife rehabitlitation/rescue???

Wildlife Rescue -
http://wildliferescue.citysearch.com/?csmarket=austin. They can be a
bit slow about calling you back, but will do so.

deg

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:36:19 -0500 (CDT),
(will) wrote:

Hey.

Lastnight my dog "found" a baby possum. From what I have researched
since then, it's too small to be on it's own, and the mother will never
come back for it simply because she will never even realize that it's
missing........

He is living in a pet taxi thing right now, and I have a decent little
temporary setup. He is eating well, and I am doing what I think is a
pretty good just of taking care of him....

I don't know of any local places that will take him in and do what it
takes to get him back in the wild.......

Any help is greatly appreciated......

=will=