Old 06-02-2009, 04:23 PM
solaara solaara is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by UkJay View Post
On Feb 5, 10:22*pm, solaara
wrote:
I have found a way to get my propagator to work even better...I have a
2" thick piece of polystyrene under it so more heat is generated
upwards towards the pots...has anyone else thought of this...?

--
solaara

Sounds a good idea to me solaara, what was the heat gain?
and why did it need more heat? i.e. what are you growing?

Jay
http://www.gardenersclick.com
I am trying to germinate clivia seeds........I don't know how much more it generates..it seems a lot warmer on the bottom of the propagator........solaara