Old 07-02-2009, 06:12 AM posted to rec.gardens
sherwin dubren sherwin dubren is offline

Default Bees

MajorOz wrote:
Yes, read the book "Fruitless Fall" by Rowan Jacobsen. It covers all
the problems of the collapse of the honey bee. I couldn't put it
down.

Sherwin

Thank you.

Does it offer the kinds of solutions that I, as a small landowner, can
do?

cheers

oz

It is not a cure all type book, but should give you some insight into
the possible dangers of hive collapse and possible work arounds. In any
case, it is well written and informative.

Sherwin