Old 07-02-2009, 04:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Hello Again , ABPO ?

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 07:23:09 -0800 (PST) in Ted Byers wrote:
[SNEEP]

I'm afraid I'm from the generation that just doesn't get face book.
I do occasionally post to blogs and such things, but I usually catch
myself having to delete vi commands :-).

I actually have hardware at a colo facility with enough bandwidth
to run something like that, I just haven't come across anything moving
the chattering over to web apps that actually induces me to come back.

However, I am slowly trudging my way through putting together a few things
in django. If you have a rough mockup of what you'd like to see, and
some notes on what you'd like as far as flow, I can see about grinding
out some rough models and views.

I have two too: snow, and pretty (at least when it is fresh, before
the plows and sanders corrupt it). ;-)

This fellow lives and works up on ice planet Hoth, sorry
Westford, MA, and made this observation after watching the
4th or 5th auto acident at the intersection outside his apartment.

--
Chris Dukes
davej eskimos have hundreds of words for snow. I have two. Bullshit.