Old 11-04-2003, 06:08 PM
Hillary Israeli

Default deer in my garden

In ,
Steve Calvin wrote:

*Chip G. wrote:
* In article , Steve Calvin
* wrote:
*
*grew up in NW PA but in upstate NY for the last 29 years. If I put up
*an e. fence around my garden and some little kid got shocked, they'd
*"own" our house.
*
*
* Post your yard as "no trespassing" ... then if the kid gets shocked you
* own their property.
*
*
*Not in this liberal state... believe me. They'd say, "But a child
*can't read..."

Wow. I got shocked on a neighbor's electric fence (which was keeping in
farm animals) in suburban Philadelphia PA, about 20 years ago. No one
thought to do anything except reprimand me for touching the fence in the
first place!

newly minted veterinarian-at-large