Old 07-02-2009, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Alan is offline

Default Bird box + camera

In message
,
Dave Hill wrote

Dont knock Aldi they are good, Who needs free bags, you should have
enoughto be able to pack your shopping, that is as long as your memory
alows you to put them into the car.

I wasn't knocking Aldi. I like the way they run the checkouts so much in
fact that when using other leading supermarkets I always note how slow
they can be especially when you have someone in front who insists on
continuing to pack bags when the cashier is waiting for the money. And
don't get me going on transacting those bits of paper for loyalty and
the 0.01p vouchers to buy computers or sports gear.

Re the nest box camera the only snag I can see is that it looks as if
it is conected to your computer by wire, but I could be wrong, I'll be
looking tomorrow.

Yes it is 30 meters of wire which appears to carry power to the camera
and an analogue video back to your TV.

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com