Old 07-02-2009, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Bird box + camera

Alan wrote:
As this subject has been previously raised in this group, Aldi are
selling bird nest boxes with an inbuilt camera for £40 on Sunday.

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers...d=2009-02-06-1
5-49

I would guess the camera to be of 'adequate' quality and 'built to a
price' so don't expect high definition pictures . It only has an
analogue TV output signal (S video) that can be connected directly in
to a suitable SCART socket on a TV. It would need an additional video
capture card in a computer to distribute the pictures over the
Internet.

I might give that a whirl. I guess I could feed the signal to my DVD
recorder?
--
Pete C
London UK