Old 07-02-2009, 02:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Basketweaver Basketweaver is offline

Default Cherries: - Cherries-1.jpg (1/1)

Donn, thanks so much for posting these. You've taken me back
to my childhood. Our neighbor had a cherry tree and we were
allow to eat any we could reach from across the fence. Occasionally
they allowed us to pick enough for mom to make a pie. Yummy!
Cherry pie is still my favorite! Pam

"Donn Thorson" wrote in message
"Northstar" Sour Cherries...

Cherries are the most prolific fruit in my orchard. The "Northstar"
cherry produces the best yield...the birds love them, but prefer the
sweet cherries!