Old 07-02-2009, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dieseldes Dieseldes is offline

Default Bird box + camera

"Pete Stockdale" wrote in message

"Alan" wrote in message

Possibly a confusion between chip and pin (debit) cards and credit
cards. Some debit cards may carry the same brand names as credit cards,
Visa for instance.

I think you are incorrect on this.
Visa is a credit card facility and as such the Visa symbol would never
appear on a debit card.

Chris is correct - Aldi and Lidl will only accept debit cards that debit
your bank account PDQ !

For some reason they take credit cards in some stores in Scotland?
and my Halifax debit card issued last week has the Visa symbol on it.

If I get a chance I will try and get the bird box tomorrow, I have to
replace our original box as some wasps decided to build a nest in it last
year after many years of tit occupation!

Des

Des