Old 11-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Unique Too

Default rose craters?

"Scopata Fuori" writes:

The big garden has soaker hoses snaked around the roses, attached with
lengths of hose.

I have a small area with three roses that isn't on the soaker hose because I
didn't want to run a hose all the way across the front yard, I didn't want to
waste the water by running a soaker hose across the walkway nor did I want the
walkway wet everytime I watered. When I first read this I thought you meant
you used a piece of regular hose between two soakers and thought What a great
idea! In rereading it I expect I was incorrect, but it still gave me a great
idea. I'll work on that this weekend. My roses thank you!